Hello and welcome!

I've tried this blogging thing before, but I've always ended up giving up on it. Recently I've been wanting to find a hobby for myself, so I decided to give it another shot. I'm not going to walk you through my embarrassing LiveJournal history or my previous failed blogging attempts. Instead, I'm just saying hello and introducing myself. 

I'm a 26-year-old art history student and I'm currently trying (oh, trying so hard) to finish my thesis and graduate. I love make up and skincare, so that felt like the most natural focus for this blog. I'm not a cosmetics industry professional by any means. I'm just someone who likes cosmetics and loves to talk about them. And write about them too, I guess.

Coming up with a name for my new platform was a bit challenging. I actually ended up googling a bunch of gross social media marketing articles for tips. About an hour of drawing mind maps and browsing Thesaurus.com, I ended up with the current title, Rouge & Reflections. It's pretty cute and I felt like it was the right amount of cheesy for a make up blog, haha. 

Anyway, I hope you like reading my posts, whoever you are. 

Let's talk in the comments.

Or not, I'm not the boss of you, okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cosmetics sample inferno

I think the above is a familiar image to anyone who's a big fan of buying Korean cosmetics online (or shopping at Sephora's webs...